So guess what everybody?!?!
Drum Roll Please...............
Tori, my best friend in the entire world is coming to girls camp with me this year!!
I am sooooo excited! My best friend and I absolutely love Girls Camp!! You have no idea! WOW! I am all jitery inside just thinking about it!! Plus this is going to be her first time going to girls camp. I get to show her what it is going to be like or to give her an idea, because her girls camp is going to definatally be different than mine since she lives in Vegas and I live here. Me and Tori have been talking about it since we found out that it was official. I love hanging out with my best friend. She has a great personality and she is a great person to be around. I love her!! She is basically my sister. No, actually she is my sister and I miss her tons! I am just soo excited about it!
I know that was kinda random but it's the thing that has been on my mind lately so I think it qualifies as something to blog about. :)
This next part is for all of my friends here in Fallon.
I love you guys and you all know it but I never get to see Tori so I decided to post about it. I wish you guys could come too but I would like to hang out with my bestest buddy!!
Anyway back to Tori, I guess I will tell you why I am posting so her it goes. I was talking to her today and she told me that I didnt have an escuse to not have blogged in 5 months so I am here blogging right now, because I said I would. I love my besty!! I'm excited to see in a few days!!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment