Monday, March 30, 2009

My Puppy Dog



My puppy dog is a Shih Tzu and her name is Tootsie Roll Sommer. She is the funniest little thing you could ever see. Tootsie is someone I can play with when I am bored and after I am done with all my horrible homework. Tootsie is brown and loves to chew little things. She loves socks, sticks, rope, canned dog food, toes, hair, ears, Orin's head, the blow dryer cord, and exspecially the warm wind from the blow dryer. She will eat anything she can get hold of. She is doing better with the potty training. She will sometimes whine at the back door when she needs to go the bathroom or when she need to get some fresh air. When she wants to be held she will jump up and down at your feet and land on your ankles. When she wants on the couch she will scratch on the side of the couch then whine and whine. Tootsie also looks exactly like an Ewok from Star Wars. Even with the big lip and the big, fluffy, brown fur/or hair.
I hope she will be a good little dog and do what we want her too.

8 comments:

Grandma J said...

My goodness! You're going to have to lock up everything you own or Tootsie will chew it all. Sounds like Tootsie is a real cutie!

Tori said...

I can't beleive she chews up everything! Belle drags things out of places to.
Your best friend,
Tori

Ladyfox said...

Tootsie sure is fun to have around. I am happy that she is part of our family.

probst said...

I guess we will have to make a trip to your house to see Tootsie. Her pictures are neat but I don't like the chewing on stuff however.

Garlick said...

looks like Tootsie is a fur ball! How adorable. Madilynne loves the way she looks; she just giggles and says "Oh my"

Anonymous said...

Your dog is so cute!
Love,
Abbie

Yvonne Dixon said...

Love your puppy! I'm sure she will quit chewing very soon. Have fun with her!

Ryan Lords said...

Cute!