Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY The13th



Friday the thirteenth was not a very good day. My little brother "Orin" got hit in the head with a metal bat. Lucky it wasn't on his temple though. Also I couldn't shoot a dang basket today at either recesses. I did not help my team at ALL! And of course my team lost the basketball game.
So I guess Friday the 13th isn't that great of a day!

4 comments:

Grandma J said...

It's a good thing everyday isn't a Friday the 13th. After a day like that, any other day just has to get better. My how you're growing! Congratulations on having your own blogspot! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Adia your blog is so adorable! I hope Orin is OK. The picture of you is so cute.

Garlick said...

Way to go Adia! Setting up your own blog! You have posted almost more than I have...and mines been around for over a year! Great job. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Ow!Poor Oren,I hope he's alright.